Avon Breast Cancer Team- Santa Barbara, CA.
FIFTY SHADES OF PINK team is made up of a group of girlfriends who raise funds annually to participate in the Avon 2 Day Breast Cancer Walk in Santa Barbara, CA.
For one weekend in September, we wake up before the crack of dawn and dress in as much Pink as humanly possible and prepare to walk for 39.9 miles.
We suffer and laugh through:
- Blisters that are almost covering your entire foot and body parts you never realize you could get a blister on (ButtCrackGate 2013)
- Passing out in the triage medical unit
- Sleeping in a tent on the grass
- Taking the best mobile showers EVER
- Limping like old ladies
- Cursing at the curbs to get onto the sidewalk (Walk 39 miles and you will be cursing at them too).
We do this all in the hopes that no other Mother, Sister, Aunt or Friend will have to deal with Breast Cancer.
If you would like to make a direct donation, you can visit our page at:
To get more information on our team, you can find us on our facebook page: